This masterclass is designed specifically for the parents of young women (ages ~8-18 years old) and the challenges, obstacles and changes daughters face in their inner and outer worlds during this big time of learning, transitions and preparing for life after childhood.
How do you face this phase of the parenthood/childhood story, stay out of living in basic survival mode and find success through it all?
As a result of attending this workshop you are going to learn exactly where you are in the journey, where you want to be by the end, how to find your way there, and even more importantly, how to get the strength and motivation to go... together, as parents and daughter!
This is about building her foundations of worth, esteem and confidence and that takes time, intention and working together. (It is never-ever something that happens by accident or in survival mode)
You will answer questions like, "How can I lead my daughter toward a more grounded self-esteem that she can own and grow from, instead of one borrowed from
- the facade of social media
- the false definitions of a popularity spectrum
- the fictional validity of being buried under tasks in the hustle culture
- the distractions and temptations of the outside world."
The foundation is build from WITHIN!
Jump in and we can decode this together!
1. be able to see the map ahead, knowing where you are, how far you have come and what still needs to be done in your unique family and daughter to build her foundation.
2. learn the ONE thing necessary to build the path between where you are and where you want to be and how to use this must have tool in your home.
3. understand how to use their natural brain functions, happening only right now in development, to help them think and make decisions in a way that serves them now.
4. design the essential tool that will build the strength to make it, even through the gauntlet of teenage life challenges that await her in the coming months and years.
"This work helped me see through my daughter's perspective for possibly the first time and understand her in a whole new way. -Lisa P.
See you in the masterclass!