I truly believe that a family filled with creativity, fun, faith, laughter, challenge, understanding, adventure, problem-solving, hugs, good food, sound discipline and learning can not only change a person’s life, but can change the world one living room at a time.
I also know that we have a limited time to get this accomplished and an arsenal of distractions and obstacles facing us daily,
which is exactly where I and The 6570 Family Project come in.
I am your friend and a family life & leadership coach helping parents lead their daughters through the good, great, hard and sticky parts of childhood to the greatest and strongest beginning of their adulthood.
The tween and teen years are awkward and sometimes an uneasy balance of building them and releasing them at the same time and every child is unique and different, which means parenting them will be too.
If you are like most parents, you may have played with questions like these before...
• How can I connect and grow in joy with my daughter again?
• How can I speak in a way that they don't take everything as an invitation for an argument?
• How can I know that she can face an obstacle, not crumble, but find a solution to get to the other side?
• How can I know she is equipped to face the practical "street smarts" world out there?
• How can I know she will be a respectful and respected human in the world?
• How can I know she will be strong in character and confidence and not fall into the traps of acceptance anywhere she can find it?
• How do I know my child won't be alone and she has learned how to connect with others at home, work and even within herself?
• How will she relate to others, understand others, love herself, have confidence, love the world around her, take criticism and turn it into productively and make wise decisions?
• How do I know her faith is strong enough to lean on and something that is active in her life?
• What beliefs are going to be in the cement of their core values?
I help families by stepping into their story and helping them become the intentional authors of their adventure while building a strong LIFE FOUNDATION for your child to take with her into her next chapter.
This life foundation does is not built by accident, come with time, hope or just hard knocks.
It takes parents who say YES to being deliberate and intentional in the every day big and small, hard and fun.
Every day matters when you are talking about their childhood and their future you are building together.
This project is built around the idea that parents are truly the ARCHITECTS of the beginning of their child's life. Everything we do as adults ultimately comes back to these crucial and formative first 18-20 years in some way and we as parents have the profound opportunity to build a strong foundation that will support them through it all.
And let's have some big belly laughs along the way too because, sometimes, that is the best currency of life.
Don't go without the party favors!
If you have found my corner of the world I am guessing you have a daughter that is somewhere in the first 6570 days of her life.
If that is the case, I have something special for you that is one of the most downloaded tools for parents raising young women today and I want to share with you just for stopping by.