The One Place to Get Everything You Need to Develop a Fun, Caring and Exciting Educational Experience in Your Home From Traditional School to Homeschool!
Home Education Success Guide
The Home Education Success GuideTM is the only course of its kind that shows you exactly how and why to develop and implement successful systems in your home that will directly affect your child's learning.
Before I tell you all about this LIFE CHANGING course, let me tell you exactly who this is for...
You will want to dive into this course if:
- You are a parent who values education and learning as an integral part of your home.
- You want to make learning a great experience and not a tug-of-war between frustration and wills.
- You want your child to WANT to learn!
- You are somewhere on the vast spectrum of educational pathways from traditional, public, private, charter, virtual, homeschool etc. but understand that ALL education has its roots in the home and learning always starts there.
Throughout this course,
Unwrap the Impact FactorsUnderstanding the impact that you have on someone else's life helps you to step up and lead them by aligning thought and action in ways you haven't even thought of before.
Find Your Common LanguageSpeaking, teaching and facilitating success in a language understandable to one another's personalities, needs and innate intelligences and learning pathways.
Master Your TimeWe all have the same 24 hours in a day and you absolutely have time to accomplish everything you want on your plate inside and outside of school time.
Nail Down Your SuppliesYou can't build a house with a pencil or build a website with a hammer. Finding the ideal physical, mental and emotional tools to fit their ideal success outcome changes the game.
Discover Discipline that WorksParenting and teaching does not come with instruction manuals and the diversity of personalities is endless. But, these foundational techniques and strategies will move the needle in the desired direction without the frustration.
Develop a Positive Mindset Equipped and Focused on SuccessEverything begins and ends in the mind. Whether you think something is true or not, you're right! It only makes sense that this is an area you would want to master.
Collect Numerous Success Tools to Be Used Over And Over AgainHaving concrete success development tools you can refer back to and use over and over again for years to come will bring priceless worth to your experience.
"Before taking Nellie's course, I felt like I was floating along without a direction in terms of managing my boys' learning experience from home. Nellie's course gave me the tools, systems, and structure to help bring some peace into my home and calm down some of the chaos. Nellie is passionate about what she does, her delivery is engaging and the support PDF's that goes along the course is extremely helpful. I highly recommend this course for anyone who has kids doing school from home or is considering it!"
Amanda S., AZ
A Closer Look Inside
The Home Education Success Guide
Making an Impact
As parents we are always making an impact even when we aren't intentionally trying to. No question. When you know the areas those impacts are in, you can adjust the behaviors to make sure you are leading them exactly how you want to be.
- The biggest choices that impact your child's education and future that can be easily passed by.
- Ways to integrate learning interests, fun and ideals into your school experience.
- Hands-on tools you can use to set a firm foundation for their success.
Speaking the Same Language
This is all about knowing one another better so you can speak to the way their brain is wired (and visa versa) and open communication channels like you have never experienced before!
- Discover learning styles
- Discover how the world is perceived for you and your child and how that leads to better understanding and less friction
Becoming a Time Master
It is all about guardrails, stopping the tick-tock sound pounding in your head, making sure you get finished with what you want finished AND have more free time!
- Time exercises to find the freedom!
- Time budgeting and triaging.
- Tactics to use in the home, so you can cut down on getting all the questions!
Learning needs some tools and you will get all the goods here!
- Physical supplies and list!
- Conceptual tools you don't want to go without.
- I will share my own schedule, tips and tricks in my own personal toolbox.
Successful Discipline & Mastering the Mindset
Discipline is a tricky concept and one that can be easily misconstrued, but it is truly one of the highest affections you can give someone. Developing positive discipline tactics that can move toward shifting the discipline to self discipline is key. This takes work in establishing a positive mindset every day because everything flows from your mind. Your thoughts, fears, actions, successes, failures and the future
- Positive accountability is the catalyst to self-discipline
- Curb the emotional rollercoaster of discipline.
- The art of failure, rising back up and righting a situation.
- Taming perfectionism while exploring vulnerability, resiliency and perspective.
"As a teacher, I have learned so much from Nellie's organizational and teaching systems as well as her methods and practices in how she educates her girls. It has been a true blessing to have her in my life."
Jessica Bundy, NC
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Further Build Your Learning Success!
Panel Discussion with Educational Architects
I have sat down to discuss some of the most burning questions with a school counselor, a teacher, a homeschool parent and a virtual learning parent to give you all the answers!
What You’ll Get:
- What is best for your child?
- What are things that are a MUST in any educational experience.
- How to stay calm and motivated even on the struggle days.
- ...and so many more answers you are going to absolutely get so much from!
You will have a detailed resources section in your members area you will be want to get your hands on asap!
What You’ll Get:
- Organized resources for teaching
- Education & Family experts to follow
- Books, Apps and Tools recommendation list!
Learning in multi-age homes can be challenging with different learning levels, schedules and attitudes. This will help!
What You’ll Get:
- Laid out objectives for elementary school, middle school and high school.
- Ideas on how to space out time for each child and get to know them as individuals.
- Ideas for what to do with babies and toddlers in the house.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
Home Education Success Guide
- 5 Modules
- 28 Lessons
- A 55 page downloadable course book given throughout each lesson
- Email access to me throughout for questions and technical needs
- Educational Architect Panel Discussion
- Resource Page
- Multi-Age Home Bonus Lesson
- Lifetime Access and you go at your pace!
An AMAZING 5 Day
"Try It, Apply It" 100% Money Back Guarantee
Are you trying to decide and just not sure or have you done courses before and sometimes they didn't turn out exactly like you thought?
I get it! I want to give you EVERY opportunity to put Home Education Success Guide into action and see how amazing it can be to build and enjoy your home learnings for years to come.
That is why I’m giving you a full 5 DAYS to go look at the training, start a lesson, implement the systems, and hit PLAY on your success.
I’m SO confident that if you implement what you learn inside of HESG you will see and feel amazing changes in your family. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
For more details, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions our top students asked before enrolling in Home Education Success Guide
Is this is an academic curriculum for my kids?
I am already VERY strapped for time, can I still do this?
Do I really need this? Can't I just figure it out on my own?
I have seen some Quick Start Guides out there for a variety of topics. How is this different?
What kind of tech do I need for this?
Will I get everything at once or over time?
What if I get started and it doesn't work for me?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I enroll today?
Still thinking about it?
I get it! I do my research too.
Just know that Home Education Success Guide is PERFECT for you if you are a parent that cherishes the time with your child and you want to make the day-to-day interactions and learning processes of growing up, through school and life, be positive experiences for all of you.
Learning this now, will pave the way for their future success.
I can’t wait for you to join the
I created this program because I see the impact that family can make in the world. I started teaching my daughters over 15 years ago and made it "official" in 2015 when I started homeschooling them full-time.
I had no idea what I was doing. I had never labeled myself as a "homeschooler" even though I had taught them from home for so many years with some of them going to Montessori, private, public, etc..
I realized it was everything I had already done at home that set us up for success in this next chapter and I have only refined it more.
We are always learning at home from the very first time we hold them and knowing we have such a short window with them makes the principles and strategies all that much more important to establish as soon as possible... but it is also never too late.
A successful life, to me, is full of self-discipline, learning to be a lifetime learner, communication skills, connection pathways and clarity strong enough to get you where you want to go and help you rise back up when you inevitably fall... because we all fall sometimes.
That is why Home Education Success Guide is here. It is the guide for the successful architect... that's you! Building the beginning of your child's life.
This program is for you.You are exactly right here, right now reading this for a reason. This was developed for you.
Remember you have nothing to lose and everything to gain from this experience. This is not a program that will just help you this year or for this season of life, but for decades to come, for even generations to come.
I invite you to join this journey. I have been you and I would love to take you by the hand and go forward with you. You will never regret being the best of you for your child.
All my best and I always believe in you,