PARENTING WORKSHOP FOR PARENTS OF TEEN AND TWEEN YOUNG WOMEN!
LIVE NOVEMBER 29 11AM EST!!
This live workshop is designed specifically for the parents of young women today (ages ~9-18 years old) and the challenges they face in their inner and outer worlds and how to find success through the obstacles.
As a result of attending this workshop you are going to learn how you can lead your daughter toward a more grounded self-esteem that she can own and grow from, instead of one borrowed from
- the facade of social media
- the false definitions of a popularity spectrum
- the fictional validity of being buried under tasks in the hustle culture
- the distractions and temptations of the outside world.
I will help you help her grow a self-esteem from WITHIN!
1. Walk away understanding how you can use your daughter's own thought process to help her grow toward her worth.
2. Have a solid framework you can take action on immediately to ground them in REAL self-esteem!
3. Have clarity over why behaviors were acted on in the past and where to go from here.
4. Have the tools to guide your daughter toward more clarity and joy than she has ever experienced before!
"This work helped me see through my daughter's perspective for possibly the first time and understand her in a whole new way. -Lisa P.
I am a wife, mom to FOUR growing teen daughters, Christian, speaker, writer and Family Life & Leadership Coach!
And you know what? I LOVE being a mom (even in the super hard stuff because we definitely have that too) and, bonus, the girls still like me too... most of the time!
It isn't easy. In fact, some moments I want to just beat something, cry or hide. Sound familiar?
BUT, it is worth it to see the breakthroughs, the smiles, the laughter and the growth (in both of us) into who we are becoming.
We thought childhood was hard when we were kids, right? Well.. now it is tougher and more confusing than ever.
Their self-esteem is being bombarded 24/7 and they do not have the internal defenses to fight back, regulate and stabilize before the next hit comes because their brains and bodies are still developing.
I can't wait to get to know you and teach you this material that will be GOLD in your parenting journey of helping them get up and face the world from the inside out. It is possibly the best gift you could ever give yourself and your daughter.
See you in the workshop!